Me and My Human Mom Mini Sessions are here!

9:07 AM

I am very excited to announce our first ever Me Human Mom and Me studio mini sessions for the entire month of May 2016!


As the human mom to four - yes FOUR - dogs, I understand the special bond between a woman and her dogs.  These sessions are meant to be a FUN and EXCITING way for us human moms to celebrate Mother's Day with our four-legged fur-kids!

This is my first year offering these sessions, and I hope to make it an annual tradition. This year I will be giving a portion of the proceeds to Virginia German Shepherd Rescue, who introduced me to my first fur-kid.  

Day, evening, and limited weekend session times are available.  If you have dogs that cannot travel well, no problem!  I will come to your home within a 20 mile radius of my studio for an additional travel fee of $25.

So don't miss out on this great opportunity to get some great pictures with you and your fur-kids!  Contact me today to schedule your portrait session!

Gift-cards are available if you'd like to purchase if you'd like to give one as a gift to your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, daughter, or best friend.

Details

What does the session fee cover?  
  • 30-minute session with you and your dogs.  
  • Online viewing gallery to view your final images
  • 10 digital images for download with print release
Additional digital images, prints, and products are available for purchase.  

A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your session time.  If you have to cancel for some reason, the deposit will be applied towards another session at a later date.

Mini Session Marathon

I will be holding a Mini Session Marathon on May 7!  Times available are listed below:

9:00
9:45
10:30
11:15
1:00
1:45
2:30
3:15

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hover to Pin